Golden White Cloud Rose Red Velvet Choker
Golden White Cloud Rose Red Velvet ChokerN_019R
We love giving classic elements a modern makeover for the new season. This choker is finished with a golden porcelain rose and velvet ribbon with a gold-plated extension chain. The rose is hand-painted with gold lustre and decorated with five small sparkling Cubic Zirconia stones. The choker perfectly compliments an off-the-shoulder top or stunning evening dress. Black Velvet and Navy Velvet options are also available.
Handmade porcelain rose
Gold plated brass
SIZE & FIT
Necklace length: 12”+2”(30.5cm +5cm). If you wish to have a different length, you are welcome to message us. We are happy to customise the length for you.
Velvet width: 20mm
Red, white, gold
Handmade in Denmark, therefore they may vary slightly piece to piece.
Gold- or silver-plated colour will fade over time. This is a normal result from long-term wear and contact with air. However, with careful handling they can have a longer life. Here are some care tips for you:
- Please avoid direct contact with water and chemical products, such as soap, perfume, hand cleaning gel, oils, make up, moisturisers, etc.
- Please do not wear jewellery while swimming, showering or raining. Use a soft cloth to dry them if they get wet.
- Please do not yank and pull chains or components.
- For the porcelain part, please avoid impact with hard surfaces and sharp objects as they are fragile material. Unlike plating metal, porcelain can last for an extremely long time, even hundreds of years.
- Please store the jewellery in a dry place such as your bedroom, and not the bathroom. We recommend storing the jewellery in its original packaging to avoid being damaged or scratched.
Every POPORCELAIN piece has experienced more than 15 hours of kiln firing, with temperatures reaching over 1200°C. Most of them need to be fired twice or even three times. POPORCELAIN is not about diamonds or gem stones; it's about earth that has been dug from the ground. After a long journey of design, experimenting, handcrafting, high-temperature firing and assembling, it miraculously becomes a piece of delicate and desirable porcelain jewellery. POPORCELAIN products are carefully handmade in Denmark. Every piece is unique in shape and no two are exactly the same.