Mini Porcelain Rose Charm Gold-Filled Bracelet
Mini Porcelain Rose Charm Gold-Filled BraceletBA_004
Roses are irresistible, the most iconic symbol of love. We wish they could bloom forever. This mini round rose bracelet is from our gold-filled collection. It is highlighted with a decorative gold-filled base and porcelain rose cabochon. Bracelet is handmade in Denmark.
Handmade porcelain rose cabochon
Gold Plated Brass
14K gold-filled chain
SIZE & FIT
Length: 15cm + 3.5cm extension
Charm size: 10mm diameter
Handmade in Denmark.
Gold- or silver-plated colour will fade over time. This is a normal result from long-term wear and contact with air. However, with careful handling they can have a longer life. Here are some care tips for you:
- Please avoid direct contact with water and chemical products, such as soap, perfume, hand cleaning gel, oils, make up, moisturisers, etc.
- Please do not wear jewellery while swimming, showering or raining. Use a soft cloth to dry them if they get wet.
- Please do not yank and pull chains or components.
- For the porcelain part, please avoid impact with hard surfaces and sharp objects as they are fragile material. Unlike plating metal, porcelain can last for an extremely long time, even hundreds of years.
- Please store the jewellery in a dry place such as your bedroom, and not the bathroom. We recommend storing the jewellery in its original packaging to avoid being damaged or scratched.
Every POPORCELAIN piece has experienced more than 15 hours of kiln firing, with temperatures reaching over 1200°C. Most of them need to be fired twice or even three times. POPORCELAIN is not about diamonds or gem stones; it's about earth that has been dug from the ground. After a long journey of design, experimenting, handcrafting, high-temperature firing and assembling, it miraculously becomes a piece of delicate and desirable porcelain jewellery. POPORCELAIN products are carefully handmade in Denmark. Every piece is unique in shape and no two are exactly the same.