Porcelain Plum Blossom Statement Ring
Porcelain Plum Blossom Statement RingR_001
The beautiful plum blossom, who never fears frost and snow, bravely flowers in the coldest seasons, awakening spring and bringing hope. The pure and delicate petals deserve your extra love and care.
This ring has been awarded the Golden A' Design Award in Jewelry, Eyewear and Watch Design Category by the International Design Academy, the grand jury panel of the A' Design Award & Competition which consists of internationally influential press members, established designers, leading academics and prominent entrepreneurs.
Handmade porcelain plum blossom
Gold-plated brass ring
Small freshwater pearl
SIZE & FIT
This is an open ring. Ring size is slightly adjustable between EU size 50 to 54.
Ring default setting diameter: 16.2mm ( EU size 51)
Flower diameter: approx. 32mm
Product size: 32mm x32mm x 32mm
Handmade in Denmark.
Gold- or silver-plated colour will fade over time. This is a normal result from long-term wear and contact with air. However, with careful handling they can have a longer life. Here are some care tips for you:
- Please avoid direct contact with water and chemical products, such as soap, perfume, hand cleaning gel, oils, make up, moisturisers, etc.
- Please do not wear jewellery while swimming, showering or raining. Use a soft cloth to dry them if they get wet.
- Please do not yank and pull chains or components.
- For the porcelain part, please avoid impact with hard surfaces and sharp objects as they are fragile material. Unlike plating metal, porcelain can last for an extremely long time, even hundreds of years.
- Please store the jewellery in a dry place such as your bedroom, and not the bathroom. We recommend storing the jewellery in its original packaging to avoid being damaged or scratched.
Every POPORCELAIN piece has experienced more than 15 hours of kiln firing, with temperatures reaching over 1200°C. Most of them need to be fired twice or even three times. POPORCELAIN is not about diamonds or gem stones; it's about earth that has been dug from the ground. After a long journey of design, experimenting, handcrafting, high-temperature firing and assembling, it miraculously becomes a piece of delicate and desirable porcelain jewellery. POPORCELAIN products are carefully handmade in Denmark. Every piece is unique in shape and no two are exactly the same.