White Cloud Porcelain Rose Ring
White Cloud Porcelain Rose RingR_008
Our lovely white cloud rose is inspired from the beautiful English garden. Delicate and lovingly handcrafted, the rose experienced more than 15 hours kiln firing, with temperature reaching 1280°C. The white cloud rose is perched upon a gold-plated sterling silver ring band. Don’t you think it would be the perfect gift to spoil yourself or your special someone?
Handcrafted porcelain rose
Gold-plated sterling silver ring
SIZE & FIT
This is an adjustable ring.
Ring default setting diameter: 16mm (EU size 50)
Product size: 18 x 28 x 13mm
Handmade in Denmark.
Gold- or silver-plated colour will fade over time. This is a normal result from long-term wear and contact with air. However, with careful handling they can have a longer life. Here are some care tips for you:
- Please avoid direct contact with water and chemical products, such as soap, perfume, hand cleaning gel, oils, make up, moisturisers, etc.
- Please do not wear jewellery while swimming, showering or raining. Use a soft cloth to dry them if they get wet.
- Please do not yank and pull chains or components.
- For the porcelain part, please avoid impact with hard surfaces and sharp objects as they are fragile material. Unlike plating metal, porcelain can last for an extremely long time, even hundreds of years.
- Please store the jewellery in a dry place such as your bedroom, and not the bathroom. We recommend storing the jewellery in its original packaging to avoid being damaged or scratched.
Every POPORCELAIN piece has experienced more than 15 hours of kiln firing, with temperatures reaching over 1200°C. Most of them need to be fired twice or even three times. POPORCELAIN is not about diamonds or gem stones; it's about earth that has been dug from the ground. After a long journey of design, experimenting, handcrafting, high-temperature firing and assembling, it miraculously becomes a piece of delicate and desirable porcelain jewellery. POPORCELAIN products are carefully handmade in Denmark. Every piece is unique in shape and no two are exactly the same.